Workplace Violence Prevention Are You OSHA Compliant? Management of Aggressive Behavior (MOAB)®
Are you providing a safe workplace?
Do you have a current emergency evacuation plan?
Have you tested your plans in the last 12 months?
If not, Private Eyes, Inc. can help!
What is MOAB®?
MOAB presents principles, techniques and skills for recognizing, reducing and managing violent and aggressive behavior. The program also provides humane and compassionate methods of dealing with aggressive people.
Have you ever…?
- Known someone who upsets others simply by their mere presence or body language?
- Known someone who angers people by the way he or she speaks?
- Been uncomfortable because of someone’s presence, attitude or agitation?
- Been attacked verbally by someone who is yelling, swearing and/or pointing fingers?
- Been attacked physically?
If so, visualize possessing the skills to…
- Calm people
- Defuse anxious or aggressive behavior
- Avoid violence and injuries
- Create confidence and the ability to improve any situation
- Minimize or eliminate lawsuits
Regardless of your age, size or strength you can create a “win-win” situation in difficult confrontations and resolve conflicts decisively and diplomatically with:
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Personal defense and safety skills
- Every MOAB® technique – non-verbal, verbal or physical – is based on a solid principle.
- MOAB® goes beyond the strategies for preventing and defusing a crisis – it addresses the multitude of crises and stages of conflict.
- MOAB® is the most innovative, comprehensive and effective course on managing aggressive behavior in the country today!
- MOAB® Training has developed an intense, fresh approach to dealing with people.
We’re Versatile. We act on a moment’s notice. No limit on class size.
- No need to have an in-house trainer/employee.
- Do it economically.
- Do it without interrupting your busy schedule.
- Meet your obligations now!